The Dash action gives you extra movement for the current turn (equal to your speed). If I have an effect (like the Expeditious Retreat spell or the monk's Step of the Wind feature) which allows me to dash as a bonus action, can I also dash as my regular action, for triple movement?
[RPG] Can you Dash twice on the same turn
- [RPG] Is Expeditious Retreat essentially a spell to double your speed
- [RPG] If I cast Expeditious Retreat, can I Dash as a bonus action on the same turn
- [RPG] Does the monk’s Step of the Wind feature activate the benefit of the Mobile feat
- [RPG] Can you continue the movement of a Bonus Action Dash granted by Expeditious Retreat if your Concentration is broken mid-move
- [RPG] When you take the Dash action via Expeditious Retreat, does that consume your action on that same turn
- [RPG] Does the monk’s Step of the Wind ability allow them to double their jump distance without using Dash or Disengage as a bonus action
- [RPG] Can you increase the flying speed gained from the Winged Boots magic item by taking the Dash action
If you can dash as a bonus action you can move, dash, and then dash again, moving thrice your speed in a round.
There is no stipulation on Dash that you can't use it as an action (if you have the ability to do so) if you've taken it as your bonus action (like there is with casting a spell as a bonus action).