I am wondering whether I could cast a cantrip, for example Thaumaturgy, using a spell slot to get more than a single effect of the cantrip (i.e. both ominous sounds and alter appearance).
- [RPG] Is There A Rule Variant Permitting Casters to Take Additional Cantrips In Place of Spell Slots
- [RPG] Would it be balanced to allow the darkvision spell to target multiple creatures when cast with higher-level spell slots
- [RPG] How to a PC cast Elemental Weapon using a spell slot higher than 5th level
- [RPG] Do warlocks have to cast their cantrips at the max level of their spell slots
- [RPG] Can you effectively apply the Sorcerer’s Extended Spell Metamagic option to the Thaumaturgy spell