I decided to through the Firebolt cantrip into the "Attacks and Spellcasting" box on the character sheet. I understand I use my Char modifier, but do I also apply a proficiency bonus as well to the Atk bonus? Thanks in advance.
- [RPG] Do I get the proficiency bonus with Shillelagh
- [RPG] difference between attack rolls and attack bonus for spells
- [RPG] the attack bonus and damage bonus with Shillelagh
- [RPG] Premade wizard: Attack bonus on Quarterstaff unclear
- [RPG] Does the cantrip Shillelagh and Hex Warrior class feature work together when you attack
- [RPG] Do you add your proficiency bonus when throwing a pebble from the Magic Stone cantrip