I play a hexblade warlock with an Improved Pact Blade longsword. I like the idea of the eldritch tinkerer, who builds his patron's gifts into his gadgets, which fits in a warlock/artificer multiclass. The artificer's Enhanced Weapon infusion would be very nice with the warlock if it stacks with the Improved Pact Blade bonuses, but I can't tell if it does from the class descriptions. Do these features stack, or do I need to rethink this build?
- [RPG] Stacking Improved, Superior, and Ultimate Pact Blade Weapon
- [RPG] Optimizing Pact of the Blade’s ability to conjure any weapon
- [RPG] As a Hexblade Pact of the Blade warlock, if I use the pact weapon bow as an improvised melee weapon, which benefits carry over
- [RPG] Does a Pact of the Blade warlock need to make a roll when summoning their pact weapon
- [RPG] Can a character that has multiclassed as a War Domain Cleric and Blade Pact Warlock attack 3 times in a round