The Dueling fighting style doesn't seem to state anything about shields, stating that the character can only wield one weapon while fighting to gain the benefit. Does a shield count as a weapon or otherwise stop the damage bonus from occurring?
- [RPG] Could a Duelist Fighter wield Alchemist’s Fire in their offhand and retain the Benefits of the Dueling fighting style
- [RPG] Does the bonus damage from the Dueling fighting style apply when attacking with a shield as an improvised weapon, using the Tavern Brawler feat
- [RPG] Does the Bracer of Flying Daggers benefit from the Dueling fighting style
- [RPG] How do natural weapons interact with the Dueling fighting style
- [RPG] Does the Dueling fighting style work with versatile weapons while wielding them with two hands
- [RPG] Does the damage bonus from the new UA “Thrown Weapon Fighting” fighting style stack with that of the “Dueling” fighting style