I am playing a Vampire rogue (the race is from the Plane Shift: Ixalan supplement, p. 14). I'm intrigued by the many uses of the Bloodthirst ability. Can you apply Sneak Attack to the bite?
- [RPG] Can any attack be used with bloodthirst
- [RPG] Can a shortsword-wielding monk/rogue use the Martial Arts damage die and still qualify for Sneak Attack
- [RPG] Why is the wording different between Inquisitive and Swashbuckler Rogues’ Sneak Attack-related subclass features
- [RPG] Can a human Ruffian Rogue with the Unconventional Weaponry feat use Sneak Attack with the chosen weapon
- [RPG] How does sneak attack work with a fighter/rogue multi-class with an extra attack
- [RPG] What rules apply when Saving Throw proficiencies overlap