If a character has the Weapon Finesse feat, and is wielding an appropriate weapon, is the Combat Maneuver bonus changed to include the Dex bonus, or not? How about for Combat Maneuver Defense – would you include the Dex bonus twice, or does it stay unchanged?
- [RPG] Can Power Attack be used with light weapons
- [RPG] Using a weapon to execute a combat maneuver
- [RPG] Does the Defensive Duelist feat work when wielding ranged finesse weapons
- [RPG] How do attack bonuses affect special attacks with combat maneuvers
- [RPG] Is a disarm with Weapon Finesse made with a Str or Dex bonus to CMB