The players in my Greyhawk campaign are about to enter the Bright Desert, and I'd like to use some desert-specific random encounter tables — does anyone have anything suitable? Edition is irrelevant, since I can always convert. Game system is also pretty irrelevant although I probably want fantasy tables.
- [RPG] Are there D&D random encounter tables where # monsters encountered is dependent upon party size
- [RPG] Why is the soft level-cap set at level 20, specifically
- [RPG] What’s the best way to make time spent travelling more interesting
- [RPG] Upgrading from D&D Adventure System to a full D&D Campaign
- [RPG] Do any of the Demon Lords in Out of the Abyss have lieutenants