Me and one of my players are going over the characters. We noticed that the bloodlines provide bonus feats but it isn't stated what level they can get it. Thus I am not sure on how they acquire the feats. Do they get all those bonus feats at the beginning or do you get it when they level up and get one of the bonus feats on the level they normally get a feat?
- [RPG] Which feats fit this concept
- [RPG] How do Feats work
- [RPG] How to determine feats for a new character
- [RPG] If a Crossblooded Bloodrager chooses a Bloodline Familiar, from which bloodline does the familiar’s additional ability originate
- [RPG] Can a creature train to gain feats
- [RPG] How does the brawler’s “Bonus Combat Feats” ability work