Focusing on the Rogue actions, are these all allowable for a single Round? Could there have been any other actions taken?
5e Starter Set Encounter begins:
Fighter (lvl 2) engages 3 Ruffians in Melee.
Rogue (lvl 2) hiding behind a pillar 10 feet from 3 Ruffians.
- Action: Move 10 feet to perform Sneak Attack with Shortsword getting 2d6+3 (extra 1d6 Sneak dmg).
- Action: Offhand Attack with Longsword + 1 getting 1d8+1 dmg. (<– does Sneak dmg apply here too?)
- Action: Disengage (Cunning Action lvl 2 Rogue)
- Action: Moves 10 feet back to Pillar.
- Action: Use Item: Drink Potion of Healing.
Other PC's / Ruffian actions.
- End of Round