Cloud of Daggers has an area of a 5' cube. If I cast it on a group of enemies standing together (in adjacent "squares" if you use a battle map), can I affect more than one enemy with the spell? For example I cast the cloud between two enemies, and both are half in the cube, so the cloud deals damage to both at the start of their turn?
- [RPG] Can two mages cast Wall of Fire in the same place
- [RPG] Can you cast the Fireball spell to target a point such that its area affects an opponent next to you but not yourself
- [RPG] When exactly does a creature take the first damage from Cloud of Daggers
- [RPG] What are the best uses for the spell Dust Devil
- [RPG] Do persistent area-effect damage spells break Compelled Duel