For those of you who have played God of War, this should be easy. For those who have not, here is the spiffy:
- Demigod, son of Zeus. Shows superhuman stamina and strength. Average speed and intelligence.
- General of Sparta. Has a ton of battle experience especially leading vast armies of highly organized soldiers.
- Violent as hell. No mercy and maximum carnage, Kratos slices through his enemies like a lightsaber through a cube of butter. If a person is in his way, he will fix that.
- Gentle heart. Family man, although he killed them in a rage of bloodlust he loves his family.
- Powerful. After giving his soul to Ares, he received magical daggers tied by long chains. His main attack is a whip-like attack for each hand. He also acquires divine or titanic powers along the way, not related to the blades themselves.
- Awesome. He has slain countless mythical beasts, titans and even gods. Relying on spotting the weakness of his opponent and positioning himself to take advantage, Kratos is, again, a master tactician who knows how to use his available resources to the fullest.
- He is definitely chaotic neutral. Almost like an aspect of this alignment.
- He fights for his freedom, then for forgiveness / atonement, but then when he finds out he has been played as a pawn, he goes for full bloody revenge.
I would appreciate a 20 build and if possible another 10 epic levels, he being a demigod and all.