How do I determine how many spell slots I have if I multiclass into more than one spellcasting class? For example, I have a character that is a level 3 Wizard, a level 5 Eldritch Knight Fighter, a level 4 Arcane Trickster Rogue, a level 4 Paladin, and a 4 Warlock. How many spell slots do I have and how do I determine this?
- [RPG] How do paladin and ranger class levels add up for multiclass spellcasting
- [RPG] How many spell slots does a multiclassed Cleric (4 levels)/Fighter (Eldritch Knight) (1 level) have
- [RPG] Can a multiclassed warlock expend a Spellcasting spell slot of a non-warlock class to use the Eldritch Smite invocation
- [RPG] Multiclass Spellcaster: Do the involved classes share the same pool of spell slots
- [RPG] How are spell slots for an Eldritch Knight fighter 3/Arcane Trickster rogue 3 determined
- [RPG] How many levels of wizard does the player need, from 7 levels of eldritch knight, to be able to action surge fireball