Do I need to follow the grappling rule "making a grapple check instead of an Attack roll: a Strength (Athletics) check contested by the target’s Strength (Athletics) or Dexterity (Acrobatics) check (the target chooses the ability to use)" when grappling an ally who is doing death saving throws? As he is an ally and wants to be grappled, he wouldn't try to escape from my grappling. Also, he is kind of dead so he shouldn't be able, should he?
- [RPG] Does attempting to escape a grapple cost an action, or just a single attack within the Attack action
- [RPG] Who wins a Grapple contest if the checks tie
- [RPG] Can you maintain a grapple you are no longer capable of initiating
- [RPG] Does a grappled creature need to use an action to escape grapple if grappler is stunned
- [RPG] What check would the PC roll to escape if he were grappled by a mimic
- [RPG] Ruling for Grappling a Creature Underwater While you are on Land