I am DMing the Lost Mine of Phandelver Starter Set campaign for 5e with my two friends, and one of them is bringing his two friends. They use D&D Beyond, and their character sheets contain almost all 16 or 18 stats with tons of manually input gold. One of them is also a druid with 24 health. So how to persuade my players not to cheat?
- [RPG] How does fire work in D&D
- [RPG] What would be required in order for a character to craft Potions of Invisibility
- [RPG] Ways to handle a player who seems to not “want to play”
- [RPG] What are the pros and cons of using pre-made character sheets for new players and DMs
- [RPG] Dealing with a Repeatedly Cheating Friend