If you've seen the movie Ip Man, you'll remember that he used long wooden implements in a way akin to a staff, yet focused on quick, precise strikes, rather than brute-strength bashing. What's a balanced way to house-rule a staff that uses Dex (i.e. has finesse), for non-Monks? Presumably a fighter, given all his/her training, should be able to pull it off (imho).
- [RPG] Is this battlemaster houserule balanced
- [RPG] Does adding finesse to the sickle harm game balance
- [RPG] Does limiting Sneak Attack to the Dexterity choice on Finesse Weapons imbalance anything
- [RPG] Would a PC with advantage on Intimidation and disadvantage on Charisma checks be balanced
- [RPG] I found a homebrew summoner/eidolon class online; is it balanced
- [RPG] Would this hit/miss houserule be balanced with bounded accuracy
- [RPG] Are light hammers broken/underpowered, and would adding the finesse property fix this