Oracles and Inquisitors are a little on the fence when it comes to spell preparation as they are both Divine caster and Spontaneous casters. How to reconcile the rules for both?
- Preps like a divine caster:
- Spends 1 hour on it at a fixed time of day, no rest required
- Preps like a spontaneous caster:
- Spends 15 mins on it at any time after resting 8 hours
- Preps like a mix of both:
- Spends 15 mins on it at a fixed time of day, no rest required
- Spends 1 hour on it at any time after resting 8 hours
- Other combinations?
For each class, I'm thus curious about:
- The time spent (should be fixed since spontaneous casters can't "half prep")
- Whether it's done at any time or at a specific time of day
- Whether rest is required beforehand