Pathfinder is often conflated with D&D, 4e I think, but it isn't actually named "Dungeons & Dragons." What is Pathfinder's relationship to D&D, and how does it fit in with the various D&D editions?
- [RPG] Where does the elven “trance” come from
- [RPG] How different is D&D since it first came out
- [RPG] How much money does a god have, and what equipment does he spend it on
- [RPG] Is Dungeons & Dragons the origin of “Bahamut” as a dragon
- [RPG] Why are constructs so hard to build
- [RPG] Why are psionics controversial
- [RPG] What RPG was the first to use stats, and what was it inspired by