In the Class sections, each class Spell DC is stated as "8 + your [Ability] modifier." So for example, a Mage with 16 Intelligence would have a Spell DC of 11. However, on page 28 of How To Play, it lists the Spell DC is "10 + your magic ability modifier." That would give our Mage a Spell DC of 13. Can someone clarify this for me, please?
- [RPG] general rule for which saving throws you can repeat
- [RPG] Would it be unbalanced for Dex-based Fighters to choose proficiency in Dex saving throws instead of Str saving throws
- [RPG] Which saving throws are low-level enemies most likely to succeed/fail at
- [RPG] Would Dwarves have advantage on saving throws against the Contagion spell
- [RPG] Can a Sorcerer use the Careful Spell Metamagic option on spells with optional saving throws
- [RPG] Do reactions that trigger on saving throws give knowledge of saving throws that would otherwise be secret