If an Eldritch Knight focuses on spells that don't have an attack roll or saving throw, INT (spellcasting stat) becomes less critical. But is there still a minimum INT required to cast spells of a certain level? How low of an INT can an Eldritch Knight get away with?
- [RPG] the point of a shield proficiency
- [RPG] Does the Eldritch Knight’s Eldritch Strike feature impose disadvantage on a saving throw against a spell cast before the attack
- [RPG] Can the Knight give infinite Leadership dice for 1 minute
- [RPG] What low-level arcane spells are directly relevant to combat where the spellcasting ability score doesn’t matter
- [RPG] Very generally, what is the difference between an Eldritch Knight and a Sorcerer with a dip into Fighter