In light of the revelation that an Instrument of the Bards requires a spell with a material component to be used, what spells can it actually be used on?
- [RPG] Can a Bard use Prestidigitation to conjure a musical instrument trinket for their spellcasting focus
- [RPG] Are spells that exclude uncharmable targets considered as charm spells for the purpose of an Instrument of the Bards
- [RPG] What does “using the instrument as the source of the spell” mean with instruments of the bards
- [RPG] If a bard uses a musical instrument as their spellcasting focus, can they add their proficiency bonus to an ability check made as part of a spell
- [RPG] Do you have to be attuned to an Instrument of the Bards in order to cast the spells granted by the item
- [RPG] Are these new Instruments of the Bards balanced