The PHB states that a wizard add 1d6 + constitution mod per level after first level. Would I subtract hit points when I level up if I have a negative constitution modifier and roll badly?
- [RPG] have net negative maximum HP per level with a negative CON modifier
- [RPG] Can you die from your Constitution dropping and lowering your hit points
- [RPG] Is a Necromancy wizard’s hit point maximum reduced when they gives hit points to his homunculus from the Create Homunculus spell
- [RPG] Do Arcane Ward’s starting hit points include the INT modifier once or twice
- [RPG] How much on average does the Durable feat increase the number of Hit Points gained when spending Hit Dice
- [RPG] Do you include the constitution modifier to your starting HP if it’s negative