I have a section of recycled asphalt chips to the left of my concrete driveway, which we use parking a second car. The asphalt rocks leave a mess in the yard and in the driveway. Could I use asphalt sealer over top the gravel to form a more solid surface? I've thought about using some landscape edging to keep some of the gravel in place, but that may not be a permanent solution. Any ideas or suggestions is appreciated. Thanks!
- Concrete – Driveway conversion to dog play area
- Is the contractor’s proposal for a driveway base in Scotland suitable
- Can this asphalt driveway be repaired
- Side edging for hexagonal stone pavers? Concrete ok
- Concrete – create concrete driveway with forms to get the paver stone look without the need for all the aggregate beneath
- Edging options for newly paved asphalt driveway and parking lot
- Fix water pooling on porch connected to driveway