Learn English – What would the job title be for someone who organizes parties


I'm currently searching for the right term for someone who

  • Organizes or
  • Promotes

Parties, "Clubbings", Events or similar.

I understand that there's a difference between someone who promotes a party and someone who makes the organization, but maybe there's some common word as the vast majority of those people are one person companies.

Best Answer

I would suggest an event organiser.