Waiting is tough. Can I just change the time/date using the console?
Change the time using console
- Console Command to Rename Location
- How to reset the inventory of a merchant via console
- Is it possible to return to Skuldafn without using the console
- How to select and modify an NPC I can’t see, via the console
- Way to trigger a random event in Skyrim using console commands
- Favoriting an item through the console
The Wiki doesn't seem to have anything listed for it, but you can use:
Where # is the rate at which time passes. 20 is default, 1 is realtime. You can set it to get to the hour you want then set it back.
Edit: It should be noted that setting
timescaleto either 1 or 0 has been known to cause issues. 2 seems to be the lowest safe value. At 0, fast traveling causes load issues, and at 1 there can be delays in AI processing. Both, however, have the effect of
1 minute real = 1 minute skyrimor
1 minute real = 0 minute skyrim.