When you tell your companion to loot a corpse, what do they look for on the body? I think they take things that I'd find useless, so I do the looting myself, but it would be nice to have them loot everything instead. And do different companions look for different things?
- Fallout – What are the stats of companion NPC’s default weapons
- Fallout – How to stop the settlers stealing the weapons and armour
- Fallout – Any disadvantages for no companions
- Fallout – Is it possible to tell the stealth value of the current armor
- Fallout – What items look like scrappable junk, but can’t be scrapped
- Fallout – Why won’t the companions react to the correct actions at all
- Fallout – How to un-steal power armor