Zealot barbarians don't require any material components for spells that would bring them back to life. Would this include clone as well, or just the main resurrection spells that would bring you back like revivify and raise dead?
- [RPG] Should paying an NPC to resurrect a Zealot Barbarian be less costly
- [RPG] How to balance the Zealot barbarian’s Warrior of the Gods feature in a setting without resurrection
- [RPG] How much does it cost to cast Raise Dead on a Zealot Barbarian in Adventure’s League
- [RPG] Which resurrection spells are valid to use with the Zealot’s ‘Warrior of the Gods’ Feature
- [RPG] Are there any spell casters that can cast life giving spells without ‘expensive’ components
- [RPG] If a spell is twinned, does the caster need to provide costly material components for each target