For the Player's Handbook Ranger (not Unearthed Arcana Revised Ranger), does the Natural Explorer terrain type of "Underdark" really mean any underground terrain, such as an underground cave? Of the listed terrain types (Arctic, Coast, Desert, Forest, Grassland, Mountain, Swamp, Underdark) there isn't really anything else that an underground cave would fall under, if not "Underdark."
- [RPG] What specifically ends travel
- [RPG] Do parties with rangers dispense with navigation checks while in their favored terrain in Tomb of Annihilation
- [RPG] For the purposes of the ranger’s Natural Explorer feature, what terrain type is Wave Echo Cave from Lost Mine of Phandelver
- [RPG] Would the benefits of an aarakocra ranger’s Natural Explorer feature apply when they are flying over their favoured terrain
- [RPG] For the ranger’s Natural Explorer feature, which favored terrain are caves and dungeons classified under