I was building a defensively-minded cohort today when I realized that I've searched stacks of books for all the shield-boosting feats several times in the past, and decided that the Pathfinder community could benefit from a community-maintained list of shield feats.
What feats specifically benefit a character that uses a shield?
Notes for answers:
- I am not interested in feats like Dodge that boost defense in general, without the use of a shield.
- I am not interested in feats that help you overcome an opponent's shield.
- I am not interested in feats like Arcane Shield that give you a shield bonus from a source other than a physical buckler, light or heavy shield, or tower shield.
- I am interested in feats that improve shield-bashing.
- I am interested in feats that improve shields in ways besides +AC.