Besides the sleep spell, which spells cause the sleep condition? Among that list, which ones can affect higher levels/several hit dice (compared to the 4 total limit of sleep)?
- [RPG] Is there ever a case where a creature gets a saving throw against the “Sleep” spell
- [RPG] ny other effect that induces sleep other than the Sleep spell
- [RPG] How to a player character cause the stunned condition
- [RPG] Which spells inflict the poisoned condition
- [RPG] If I cast the Sleep spell and there are multiple creatures with an equal (lowest) number of hit points in the area, which creature falls asleep
- [RPG] What spells or other effects cause a creature to make a saving throw to avoid being knocked out