For a Dragonborn, what is the difference between a tail and a stump? I’m in a new campaign and my DM asked me if I had a tail, then proceeded to ask if I knew the difference with a smile on her face. What is the difference?
- [RPG] Can a Dragonborn with an Extra Attack use both their breath weapon and their melee attack
- [RPG] What do a minotaur’s rations consist of, and can a dragonborn eat them
- [RPG] ny difference between Studded Leather and Breastplate if the AC is the same with both
- [RPG] the difference between “hostile” and “enethe”
- [RPG] the narrative difference between a Charisma and Wisdom saving throw
- [RPG] the statistical difference, if there is one, between attacking twice (action and bonus action) and attacking once with advantage