I have read many posts about using a spiked gauntlet(s) with a pole arm to threaten adjacent squares. My question is, would I still be able to threaten adjacent squares as an archer who uses a bow?
- [RPG] Embedding and attaching double weapons to Warforged, specifically spiked chain
- [RPG] Do creatures with inappropriately sized reach weapons threaten different areas
- [RPG] At what range can you perform combat maneuvers
- [RPG] full-attack with a Two-Handed Weapon and then attack with a Spiked Gauntlet off-hand
- [RPG] swap weapons and change the grip when using two-weapon fighting